Biyernes, Nobyembre 11, 2011

Hosted Desktop for the company


Being the IT administrator for a startup tech company tends to be a bit of hard work. I had to make decisions regarding basic ones such as choosing an internet connection to deciding whether we need to get Hosted desktop providers.

The hosted desktop decision was one of the more controversial ones that I had to make for my company. On one hand it brought tighter control to the company’s computer usage but it did lead to some additional costs and employee whining.

However, I realized that it was all for the better. I believe that using a hosted desktop has now made our company become much more efficient and more focused when it comes to work. We were also able to avoid the usual issues that are associated with poor company IT security and infrastructure.  Yes, there may be some initial difficulties, but It is definitely worth the troubles.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento